So I have been on the Marshall Protocol for a week now. So far I haven’t noticed any excessive symptoms. The tumor pain has increased and I have had a few hearing issues. I have decided to start the first antibiotic in order to try to promote a reaction. During the first month on the MP the aim is to gauge if the reactions you are observing are indicative of your condition being helped by the protocol. We will see what continues to happen.
I must admit to having less motivation over the last few days. My blogging has been a bit down. I have had more pain and as a result have had to take more painkillers. This is a very difficult thing for me. I really do need them however I know how much I enjoy taking them so I feel guilty. I will have to spend some time contemplating this issue in order to not end up with another complex like my food issues.
This is the one thing that has been going amazingly well. The edema in my leg is vastly improved. The acupuncturist says that my tongue looks much better, indicating good movement of chi or energy. In the first session she said that my tongue was purple suggesting stagnant chi. I feel quite tired after the sessions. It is hard to tell if it is improving my general condition however the edema is improving and for that alone it is worthwhile.
After posting the video describing the work done at the Burzynski Clinic I have contacted the clinic to see if they can treat me. It would appear that it is possible however very expensive. I will continue to be in contact with them and will post the results.
Other Blog Issues:
I have been losing motivation with life. Sounds harsh but things have been hard. The extra pain just makes it that little bit harder to get the motivation together to do extra stuff. And that extra stuff is usually this blog. I have a bunch of articles started that I keep meaning to finish. Hopefully I will feel up to it next week. I tend to have less energy for life when I have to go to the hospital, which I did yesterday. So next week should be better.