So It has been two weeks now on the MP. I will just do a quick list of summeries as I am heading out (shocking I know :P)
- Got my pre MP vit D test results back. D25 came in at whopping 170 nm/ml. Considering we want it around 40 for the MP this is very high. Got tested again a couple of days ago but no results yet.
- I have started on the first level of antibiotics (every 2 days) to try and get the reaction happening faster. I can certainly see a 48 hour cycle in my symptoms. Take antibiotic, wait 4 ish hours, get depressed and leg pain, wait 24 hours, symptoms start to leave, wait to take next antibiotic.
- Leg pain continues but have started sleeping better. Last night needed less pain med, hopefully this continues.
- Am going to restart Iscadore injections today. They are not recommended on the MP but not because they interfere but because the MP already causes immune boosting. I figure it can not hurt to have some extra punch.
- Well that is enough for now. Will try and write again in the next few days with an update.